Win! A Date With Renee
Some people dream of immense wealth and global fame. Others dream of becoming Prime Minister. But deep down, every man, and more ladies than you think, dream of winning a date with a MAXIM cover girl. Well, now you’ve got the chance to do just that! Thanks to Renee Somerfield and the good folks at Luna Park Sydney, we’re giving one extremely lucky MAXIM reader (and a friend) the chance to spend a day with Renee. Read on to find out how it could be YOU…
WHAT YOU WIN*
You and a friend will win a date with Renee Somerfield and will each receive:
● A VIP lunch and drinks with MAXIM cover girl Renee Somerfield at The Deck Sydney restaurant in Luna Park.
● Unlimited passes to all the rides at Luna Park, including the all-new Hair Raiser, which drops thrill-seekers at 80km in less than a second once it reaches a 50m height!
● Accommodation and return flights to Sydney (from your nearest capital city).
HOW TO ENTER*
For your chance to win a date with Renee Somerfield, here’s what you do:
Buy a copy of the June issue of Maxim Australia.
Take a photo of you holding the giant poster of Renee Somerfield from the June 2014 edition of MAXIM Australia.
Tweet or Instagram this photo to MAXIM Australia’s Twitter or Instagram – @maxim_aus – and tell us, in 140 characters or less, WHY YOU DESERVE TO SPEND A DAY WITH A MAXIM COVER GIRL, with the hashtag #daterenee.
* CONDITIONS APPLY. THIS COMPETITION IS ONLY OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – June 2014, Issue 35 – All promotions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into Issue 35 promotions deems acceptance of these conditions of entry. 2. Enter as many times as you wish, but each written entry must be an original entry form, email, SMS (if available), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. The competitions commence on 22/05/14 at 9am EST and close on 30/06/14 at 5pm unless otherwise stated on the promotion. 3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia (unless otherwise stated) except employees and immediate families of the promoter and associated companies and agencies unless otherwise stated on the promotion. The promoter is Nuclear Media. Phone: (02) 7900-6786. All prizes will be drawn on 18/06/14 at 5pm unless otherwise stated on the promotion. 4. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash (exceptions being cash prize). 5. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining winners of all promotions. No correspondence will be entered into. 6. Winners of Issue 35 promotions will be notified by email and the names of winners of prizes over the value of $100 will be published on www.maxim.com.au. 7. Entries remain the property of Nuclear Media and cannot be returned. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to the laws of privacy. The promoter reserves the right to publish photographs of winners. 8. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of prize-winning trips or in connection with the redemption of and/or use of any other prizes. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter. 9. By entering and collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities that form part of the prize are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The winner, for themselves and their executors, releases the promoter, its agents, officers and employees from any and all legal claims in connection with any death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses arising from or connected with the collection or enjoyment of the prize. Where the prize involves driving or travel, all winners under 18 years old must be accompanied by their legal guardian at all times. Before being eligible to collect a prize, each winner must provide to the promoter proof of age, and if the winner is under 18 years old, the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s legal guardian. Before a winner is eligible to collect a prize, the guardian will be required to sign a release, in terms of the release given by the winner above. The release will also require the winner’s guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize. Meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points and all other ancillary costs are the winner’s responsibility unless otherwise stated. Holidays are subject to flight and booking availabilities. 10. Winners are responsible for transport to and from the venue of the prize if located in their state. In this case the winner will only be awarded the prize based in the state in which they reside.
WIN A DATE WITH RENEE promotion: Total prize pool $2,600 as at 19/05/14. One prize winner, and a friend, will score a date with MAXIM cover girl Renee Somerfield and receive: (i) A VIP lunch at The Deck Sydney restaurant and bar with MAXIM cover girl Renee Somerfield (valued at $500.00); (ii) Unlimited passes to all the rides at Luna Park (valued at $49.95ea); (iii) Accommodation and return flights to Sydney (from your nearest capital city) valued up to $2,000.
For the full feature and images grab the June 2014 issue of MAXIM.
To grab a digital copy CLICK HERE. All past issues available for download.
To subscribe CLICK HERE. Australian residents only.
iPad Application also available. CLICK HERE. All past issues available for download.